Cooperation with focus on research: The research focus was especially on the topic of “Human-Robot Interaction in the Human Resources Area”.
Collaborative Robots for Business (COROBI)
The research focus was especially on the topic of “Human-Robot Interaction in the Human Resources Area”. Further details on this cooperation can be found under https://www.merckgroup.com/de/stories/elenoide.html.
Cooperation with a focus on teaching: The teaching focus was especially on the topic “The future of the working world for the manager and the employee”.
- Joint research project: Robocoach – application of social robots in the coaching of employees and leaders
- Joint events and conferences
- Joint collaboration in seminar and lectures
- Presentation skills for students: preparation, moderation, structuring, follow-up
leap in time GmbH
Cooperation with a focus on research funding and teaching.
- Joint studies on social robotics, future of work
- Joints events in the leap in time Lab
- Classes in the leap in time Lab
Learn more about the leap in time Lab.
Our research interests cover a broad spectrum
- How should the future of the work be shaped for your company?
- How can your managers and employees be prepared for the future of the work?
- How can digitalization be realized in your company?
- How can the use of social robots be realized in your company?
- What does Data Privacy by Design mean for your company?
- How can the work-life balance of your employees be improved?
The cooperation can be realized as follows
- Joint conceptualization of a research topic
- Joint target setting
- Joint implementation within the framework of
- Research (e.g. project, case study, publication)
- Teaching (e.g. course, guest lecture, final thesis)
- Conferences (for example also see past conferences)