What are we exploring in this field?
- To which extent are social robots accepted?
- To which extent do employees trust social robots?
- Which factors can increase the acceptance of humanoid robots compared to other assistance systems in customer contact?
- How can we adequately integrate social robots in working life?
- To what extent are humanoid robots capable of transmitting positive emotions to customers in the sense of an emotional contagion?
Recommended external content
We have selected external content from YouTube for you and would like to show it to you right here. To do this, you must reveal it with one click. You can hide the external content at any time with another click.
Publications for Practice
- Stock-Homburg, Ruth/Merkle, Moritz (2019), Roboter und KI in der Arbeitswelt – Szenarien, Chancen und Herausforderungen, in: Plattform Industrie 4.0 (Hrsg.), KI und Robotik im Dienste der Menschen, 9-11.
- Merkle, Moritz/Stock-Homburg, Ruth (2018), Serviceroboter im Alltag und in der Arbeitswelt, HR Performance, 5/2018, 96-97.
- Stock-Homburg, Ruth/Merkle, Moritz (2017), Kollege Roboter, personalmagazin, 2/17, 46-49.