1. We cover different facets of marketing (especially customer relationship management in B2B marketing, marketing mix in B2B marketing and service marketing) and human resources management (especially leadership, design of human resources management systems and future of work).
2. We base teaching on a quantitative-empirical orientation.
3. We practice theoretical pluralism in teaching by dealing with micro-economic, organization-theoretical and behavioral approaches.
4. We convey current interdisciplinary research findings from neighboring disciplines in our courses (especially psychology, engineering, etc.) with relevance to the content.
5. We design our education practice-oriented. This is expressed above all in the fact that great importance is attached to an empirical foundation of the concepts presented and that guest lectures by practitioners are systematically built into the courses.